Facebook Business Manager is a platform provided by Facebook that allows businesses and organizations to manage their presence on Facebook, including Pages, Ad Accounts, and other assets, from a central location. With a Facebook Business Manager account, you can:
Manage multiple Pages and Ad Accounts: You can add multiple Facebook Pages and Ad Accounts to your Business Manager account, making it easier to manage all your assets from one central location.
Delegate tasks to team members: You can invite team members to your Business Manager account and assign them specific tasks and permissions, such as managing Pages or creating ads.
Set up access levels: You can set up access levels for team members, determining what they can and cannot do within your Business Manager account.
View performance insights: You can view performance insights for your Pages and Ad Accounts, including reach, engagement, and conversion metrics, to help you make data-driven decisions about your advertising strategy.
Secure your assets: Facebook Business Manager provides a secure way to manage your Pages and Ad Accounts, with two-factor authentication and role-based access controls.
Overall, Facebook Business Manager is a valuable tool for businesses and organizations that want to effectively manage their presence on Facebook and reach their advertising goals.
See also: How to Create a New Ad Account on Facebook
Steps on How to Create a Facebook Business Manager Account
To create a Facebook Business Manager account, follow these steps:
• Go to business.facebook.com and click on the “Create Account” button.
• Fill in your business information, including your business name and email address.
• Add a business profile photo and cover photo if you like.
• Add your Facebook Pages and Ad Accounts to the Business Manager. You can either claim existing Pages and Ad Accounts or create new ones. To add a Facebook Page to your Business Manager, go to the Business Manager homepage, click “More Tools” on the sidebar and select “Business Settings”. Click “Pages” under “Accounts”, then select “Add”.
• Invite team members to your Business Manager, if desired.
• Wait for Facebook to review your Business Manager account and approve it, which usually takes a few minutes to a few hours.
Once your Business Manager account is approved, you can start managing your Facebook Pages, Ad Accounts, and other assets from one central location. You can also use the Business Manager to delegate tasks to team members, set up permissions and access levels, and view performance insights.
See also: How to Monetize a Facebook Page
How to Set Up Billing and Payment Information for Facebook Business Manager Account
To set up your billing and payment information for your Facebook Business Manager account, follow these steps:
• Log in to your Facebook Business Manager account.
• Go to the “Settings” section, located in the lower-left corner of the screen.
• Click on the “Payment Methods” option.
• Add a payment method by clicking on the “Add Payment Method” button. Facebook accepts credit cards, PayPal, and bank transfers.
• Enter the required information for your chosen payment method, such as your card number, expiration date, and billing address.
• Click “Save” to add the payment method to your Business Manager account.
Once you have added a payment method, it will be associated with all of the Ad Accounts in your Business Manager account. You can add multiple payment methods and choose which one to use for each Ad Account. It’s important to keep your billing and payment information up to date to ensure that your ads continue to run smoothly.
See also: Where is Ads Manager on Facebook?
Originally posted on February 3, 2023 @ 11:03 am