The numerous benefits moringa oil render to human has made it not as cheap as it used to be in the past.
But why buy moringa oil when you can make it yourself at home.
Moringa oil can be made either in the manual way which involves cooking and the automatic way which involves using an oil press machine.
How To Make Moringa Oil With An Oil Press Machine
An oil press machine indeed makes everything easy, moringa oil can be extracted very easily with the use of an oil press machine.
Read the next section to see how to go about making moringa oil the easy way.
Ingredients/Material needed To Make Moringa Oil With An Oil Press Machine
1. Moringa seed
3. Oil press machine
4. Storage container.
See also: 10 Side Effects Of Bitter Leaf
Steps On How To Make Moringa Oil With An Oil Press Machine
1. Split your moringa drumstick/shell into half with a knife
2. Remove the moringa seed from the drumstick /shell
3. Turn on your oil press machine and allow it to heat up for 5 mins
4. Slowly place your moringa seed into the oil press machine.
Gradually, the oil extracted will start dripping into the storage container.
Viola, your moringa oil is ready to be used.
How To Make Moringa Oil Without An Oil Press Machine
Moringa oil is popularly known to be extracted from moringa leaves using an oil press machine.
However, not everyone owns an oil press machine.
Read the next section to see how to go about making moringa oil without an oil press machine.
See also: How To Make Coconut Oil Without Blender
Ingredients/Material needed To Make Moringa Oil Without An Oil Press Machine
1. Moringa leaf
3. Olive oil or any type of oil
5. Gas or stove
7. Sieve or strainer
8. Storage container
See also: How To Make Sandalwood Oil At Home
Steps On How To Make Moringa Oil Without An Oil Press Machine
1. Remove your moringa leaf from the stem
2. Rinse the leaves thoroughly to remove dirt
3. Transfer your washed moringa leaf into a sieve to drain out the water and also dry in the sun
4. Cut your dry moringa leaves into smaller pieces
5. Pour your preferred choice of oil into a bowl
6. Place your clean moringa leaf into the bowl of oil
7. Stir your moringa leaves and oil together thoroughly
8. Turn on your gas or stove
9. Put some water into your pot
10. Place the bowl of oil and moringa leaf mixture into the pot. Note that the water in the pot must not spill into the bowl with oil and moringa leaf so you have to make sure the water is little
11. As the water boils, heat will be transferred gradually to the oil and moringa leaf in the bowl, ensure you stir it regularly
12. After 30 to 40 minutes, the moringa leaf would have fully lost its colour and nutrients to the oil so you can turn off the heat
13. Take out the bowl containing the oil and moringa leaf mixture from the pot and allow the cool
14. Once the oil cools, pour into a strainer to separate the leaves from the oil
15. Transfer the oil sieved into an airtight storage container.
Originally posted on June 14, 2021 @ 11:23 pm