Mobile banking has indeed made monetary transactions much easier.
Gone are the days people go to form a long queue in the banking hall just to carry out a transaction that can easily be done from the comfort of their home.
Along with other commercial banks, the United Bank of Africa (UBA) accepted the mobile banking scheme introduced to Nigeria’s banking sector several years back.
Now, if you are looking for how to register for UBA mobile banking, you are in the right place.
But first, let’s look at the requirements needed for registering for UBA mobile banking.
Requirements For Registering For UBA Mobile Banking
1. You must own a UBA account (either savings or current account)
2. The phone number and email address used in opening your UBA bank account must be active
3. You must have an active UBA ATM card
4. You must have an internet-enabled phone (optional: this is only for the mobile app)
After all the 4 requirements mentioned above have been met, then we can proceed.
See also: How To Open Kuda Bank Account
Steps On How To Register For Mobile Banking
Follow the steps mentioned below to register for UBA mobile banking:
1. Click here to visit UBA mobile banking registration panel
2. Select user type, retail or corporate
3. Click continue
4. Enter your account number
5. Enter the 6 first digits on the front of your debit card
6. Enter the last 4 digits on the front of your debit card
7. Enter your debit card PIN
8. Enter the expiry date of your debit card in the year & month format .i.e YYYY-MM
9. Enter your referral ID (this is optional)
10. Click continue
11. Enter your preferred choice of password
12. Re-enter the password
13. Then click confirm
Congratulations, you just registered for UBA mobile banking.
With the mobile banking set up, you can carry out seamless transactions on your mobile app, internet banking and also via USSD code.
If you encounter any technical problem during the registration process, you can contact UBA customer care by either calling these numbers 01-2808822 01-6319822, 07002255-822 or sending an email to email@example.com.
You can also visit any UBA bank branch or UBA head office at 57, Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos State to lay your complaint.
See also: What Is A Payment Service Bank (PSB)?
Originally posted on July 1, 2021 @ 2:21 pm