If you’re wondering how to take a screenshot on your Laptop or PC (Personal computer) device that uses Windows 7, you’re in the right place.
Taking a screenshot on your Windows 7 PC or laptop is quite easy, check out the tools to be used in the paragraph below.
See also: How To Download YouTube Videos In PC
Tools For Taking Screenshot On Windows 7
There are 2 tools for taking screenshots on Windows 7, both tools do the job perfectly and they are as follows:
- Snipping tool
To take a screenshot on your Windows 7 PC or laptop using shortkeys, follow the instruction mentioned below:
Go to the particular page you want to screenshot and press the “Ctrl” and “Prt sc” at the same time together.
To find your screenshot, you can go to your Picture folder and you’ll see the default folder Windows will create for you, the folder is called ‘Screenshot”. Another option is to click on the “Quick access” tab at the top of your toolbar in your file explorer.
See also: How To Download YouTube Videos In iPhone
Snipping Tool is a Microsoft Windows screenshot utility included in Windows Vista and later, it is used to take screenshots of an open window, rectangular areas, a free-form area or the entire screen.
These screenshots can either be taken using a mouse or the keypad of a laptop or a PC(Personal Computer) device and they are usually saved as an image, MHTML file or e-mailed.
Follow the steps mentioned below to take a screenshot on your PC (Personal Computer) or laptop with Windows 7 while using the snipping tool:
1. Open the particular page you want to screenshot
2. Place your cursor on the Windows logo or All programs tab positioned at the left bottom of your screen and click on it
3. Move the cursor to the search tab and enter snipping tool
4. Click on snipping tool
5. After you click snipping tool as instructed in the previous step, a new tab will display, click “New” (it is at the top left of the tab)
6. Now use your cursor to draw out the particular part of your screen you want to screenshot, and if it’s the entire screen you want to screenshot, you should drag the cursor to cover all
Originally posted on September 18, 2021 @ 10:03 pm