When the time comes to open a bank account, the process might seem daunting. From figuring out the type of account you need to your choice of bank and what you need the account to do for you, there are plenty of choices you need to make.
Like other commercial banks, the United Bank for Africa (UBA) has made the account opening process easier. As much as the requirements needed to open a bank account can vary a little from bank to bank, there are typically some fundamental necessities needed to open a UBA account.
• 2 passport photographs
• Duly filled account opening form
• A valid ID (International passport/Driver’s license/National ID/Voter’s card)
• Utility bill
See also: How To Activate UBA Transfer Code
Benefits of Banking with UBA
• Spend anywhere in the world with our UBA cards on ATM, POS & Online
• Bank whenever you want, pay bills and send money quickly, easily and securely, 24 hours a day on any of our digital channels.
• Manage your money more easily with our mobile banking app.
• Enjoy the flexibility of third-party cheque deposits and withdrawals on the account.
See also: How To Register For UBA Mobile Banking
UBA Key Features
1. Internet Banking: It gives access to funds and allows execution of banking transactions safely and securely from anywhere in the world.
You can do the following with your UBA internet banking:
• View your account balances and monitor your transactions
• Transfer funds to UBA accounts and other bank accounts
• Send funds to a branch for 3rd-party pick up.
See also: How To Get My UBA Mobile Banking User ID
2. Debit Card: UBA Debit Cards are accepted at over 30 million merchant locations and can be used at over 3 million ATMs worldwide. Customers have the option to request MasterCard or Visa Card Naira or Dollar denominated cards.
With your UBA debit card, you can do the following:
• Make payments online and at merchant locations
• Valid for 3 years from the month of issue
• Requires a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for all ATM and POS transactions
• Cards can be delivered to any location worldwide at a fee
See also: How To Check My UBA Bank Account Balance
3. Mobile app: UBA mobile banking gives you unrestricted and secure access to your account, anytime, anywhere at your fingertips.
With your UBA mobile app, you can do the following:
• Account balance enquiry
• Account statements
• Cheque book request
• Funds transfers to other banks
• Airtime vending
• Utility Bills payment
See also: UBA Code To Check Account Number
Originally posted on September 19, 2022 @ 12:04 pm