iMessage is a convenient way to communicate with other iPhone users. It’s essentially modern-day instant messaging, complete with fun emojis, read receipts, and typing alerts. You might not get all of these features with generic text messages.
iMessage, on the other hand, is much more than just messaging; it is simple and designed to be played step by step. You take your turn, then you wait for your contact’s turn, and so on. Everything is done entirely through iMessage texts.
See also: How To Set Up Voicemail On iPhone
Steps on How to Play iMessage Games on Your Phone
1. Open your phone’s Messages app and look for the contact you want to play with.
2. Locate and select the App Store icon.
3. This will launch a version of the App Store that only displays extensions for the iMessage app. The majority of these are stickers, but scroll down to find a section titled “iMessage Games We Love.” Tap the “See All” button to the right of that title.
4. You’ll be presented with a comprehensive list of iMessage games. Each one has its page where you can view pictures, videos, and other game-related information. Look around and see if you can find one you like.
6. Tap the “X” icon in the top-right corner to return to the iMessage screen and exit the App Store.
7. Scroll through the icons below your keyboard until you find the game app you just downloaded. It should be tapped.
See also: How To Clear Cache On iPhone Apps
8. This will bring up a menu where you can personalize the game you play with your contact. When you choose a game type, it will be loaded into your keyboard automatically. as if you were sending a photograph
9. Your game will display “Delivered” in the same way that a regular message would. To begin your round, tap anywhere on the message.
10. Once you’ve finished your turn, you must wait for your friend to play.
11. When your opponent completes their turn, you will receive a new message from them with the game preview. Tap it to restart the game and begin your next turn.
12. Continue playing until the game is over. Some games (such as basketball) have only a few rounds, whereas others (such as chess) have many more. When a game is over, you can either tap “Play Again” from within the game or send a new invitation in the same way you did before.
See also: How To Back Up iPhone With iCloud
Originally posted on March 23, 2022 @ 9:55 pm