Carrying out bank transactions with Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code is the fastest way to go about it.
It is more or less the only option available for people staying in remote areas, people without internet access and also people that cannot easily navigate their bank mobile app or use their internet banking system.
By just dialling a unique code given by the bank, your transaction is done and dusted.
Like other commercial banks, Zenith bank is not excluded from providing USSD code for easy monetary transactions. This USSD code has indeed made things much easier and faster.
However, there are certain requirements to be passed before activating USSD code for your Zenith bank account.
See also: How To Register For UBA Mobile Banking
Requirements Needed To Sign Up For Zenith Bank USSD Code Banking
See below the requirements needed to activate USSD code for your Zenith bank account:
1. You must own a Zenith bank account
2. Your phone number must be linked to your Zenith bank account
3. You must own a functional mobile phone
4. You must own a Zenith bank ATM card
See also: How To Check FCMB Account Balance
Steps On How To Register For Zenith Bank USSD Code Banking Service
You can proceed to this level when you meet all the requirements mentioned above, follow the steps mentioned below to activate your Zenith bank USSD code banking service.
1. Dial *966# with the phone number linked to your Zenith bank account
2. Enter the last 6 digits on your ATM card
3. Your account number will be displayed on your phone screen so check if it is correct
4. Enter your preferred choice of 4 digits number as your PIN
5. Press send, submit or ok, as the case maybe
See also: How To Block Access Bank ATM Card
Bank Transactions & Services You Can Carry Out With Your Zenith Bank USSD Code Banking Service Enabled
1. Airtime purchase
2. Transfer of money to various bank accounts
3. Account balance enquiry
4. Payment of utility bills
5. Request debit card (virtual and ATM)
6. Deactivation and reactivation of ATM card
7. Reset mobile pin
8. Reset USSD pin
See also: How To Check Eco Bank Account Balance